Well, it's that time of year again! Time to break open the piggy bank and start shopping for someone other than yourself, even though you're probably going to be buying yourself a gift or two along the way. It's somehow already December and before you know it it'll be Christmas Day! I usually save my shopping until the very last minute and if you're anything like me, being in a mall with a bunch of crazy shoppers while frantically running around looking for gifts is the last thing you'll want to be doing. I know I can save myself the agony by getting my shopping done earlier, but that just defeats the rules of procrastination. So, to save you all the mental stress (nothing I can do about the sore arms and legs you'll have from all of your shopping though) I've come up with a little Holiday Gift Guide for the minimalite in your life.
I find that shopping for others can be a bit more difficult because I personally tend to question if they will end up using or liking their gifts, but ultimately it's the thought behind to that counts, right? Sure. Oh! And don't worry, there will be more outfit and fashion related posts coming soon - just in case you were already getting comfortable with the lists I've been putting out ;)
1. Roxxlyn Mineral iPhone Case - Take the marble trend to the next level by getting your minimalite an iPhone case made from actual marble stone. Each case is different from the other as the stones vary in design depending on their structure and colouring. Super light weight, luxurious, and chic AF.
2. THEY New York Sneakers - If you or your giftee are anything like me, you swoon over a good white sneaker. Plus, everyone's wearing Common Projects these days. THEY New York debuted their line of minimal sneakers this October and have made their hand-crafted two way colour tones their signature.
3. Succulent Terrarium - In a world of greyscale, plants are a great way to add a little colour and life to your space! Succulents are so easy to take care of as they don't need to be watered as often - making these little cuties the ideal gift for gardening newbies alike.
4. Maison Margiela 'Replica' Fragrances - A line of fragrances inspired by different memories, Maison Margiela's 'Replica' collection are the perfect gift for those who like to change their scent along with the seasons. Each perfume smells delicious on its own, but also layer with each other seamlessly - my personal favourite is 'Lazy Sunday Morning.'
5. Acne Studios 'Canada' Scarf - Keep your loved ones warm this year with Acne Studios' super long, and ultra-soft scarf made from 100% wool. Promise it's itch free!
6. Saint Laurent Croc-Embossed Cardholder - One thing I don't hesitate splurging on are classic designer leather pieces. Saint Laurent's croc-embossed leather give this staple that timeless cool factor without doing too much damage to the bank account.
7. 'Wine' Necklace - Pick your poison: Wine, Whiskey, or Vodka? Wine, duh. Do I need to continue?
8. Calendar - The key to every minimalist is organization. Keep your coffee dates, work schedule, and lazy days in check during the new year.
9. Fujifilm Instax Polaroid Printer - Ever capture THE PERFECT photo on your phone? Now you can print them out with the tip of your finger. So easy!
10. Corkboard Map - For all you travel junkies out there. Pinpoint where you've been with this self-adhesive world map! Also makes a cute home for all of your trinkets and Polaroids from past adventures.
11. Crosley Record Player - It's a portable record player for your home! Giving vintage vibes without being a total eye-sore.